Friday, May 27, 2011

All about my mother

Ye seher apne aap se baat karta hai
This city talks to itself.
Here headphones are plugged in everyone's ear. that is how they separate themselves from the cacophony of the city voices which links them together.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I met this kid in bus today. He was sitting on his mother's like a king, where everyone else in the bus was struggling for and inch on space for themselves to stand. It touched me how his mother was trying to protect him at each bump. This made think about the integral need of every woman to be a mother. To have someone whom they can love crazy. In a way, their kids are the one who takes their name forward in the world. Like there was a tomb for Tutankhamen, similarly, a women wraps her identity in her child. I love my mother. Everything that i do in my life is for one purpose, to make her happy. I wish it was for me to tell her how much she means to me. I keep telling everyone the story about how i came to know that my mother loves me but i just can't tell it to her. It's like a water bubble as of now, untouched and pure... once told, it'll burst.

I love you so much mum and I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment